This is what our clients say about our team........
- 'Good to be taught by someone who works in the industry.'
- 'Helpful, positive instructor, kept good pace and tailored advice to individuals.'
All our Tree Surgery Training instructors are Lantra instructors - they met the quality assurances of Lantra and attend regular updates.
Our assessors are all NPTC assessors, who have a wealth of on-going industry experience.
'Scott takes tree sugery training to the next level by focusing towards commercial instruction with a foundation of academic and professional knowledge.'
Scott has a unique mix of practical experience in arboriculture and a strong academic background that has run in parallel. Together with a relaxed style you can be sure that your tree surgery training needs will be met.
- Wide and ongoing experience of commercial tree care
- Professional Member of Arboricultural Association and Member of Education & Training Committee
- Lantra Awards Approved Instructor
- City & Guilds NPTC Approved Assessor
- Chartered Forester MICFor
Active mountaineering interests, especially Scottish Highlands! There’s more to life than work!
Anna left a sucessful career in education and after many years of helping out informally joined the company full time in 2014. Anna looks after the administration for the business generally but also gets involved in work on site both at the tree surgery training centre and on commmercial jobs.
- Education qualification BAEd
- Leadership Pathways NCSL
- National Award for Special Needs Co-ordination
- Kit knowledge
- Schedule knowledge
When not in the office or on site...running, swimming, mountaineering...