It is becoming increasingly popular for people to book a suite of courses - either to start them off on their journey to become an arborist - sometimes as a career change. With this in mind, we are now offering a set of core units (others available), together with real experience, to produce qualified and commercially focused arboricultural or forestry workers.
Why choose Scott Fraser Training Limited?
· Excellent commercial and instructor reputation
· Commercial and technical focus
· Small numbers - courses can be tailored specifically to you
· Focus on Industry best practice
· Quality training – above and beyond the statutory guidance
· Wide range of estate forestry & arboricultural equipment
What will you get?
· Chainsaw Maintenance, cross Cutting and Felling Trees up to 380mm
· Tree Climbing and Aerial Rescue
· Aerial Tree Cutting
· Stump Grinder
· 10 days set aside for experience prior to assessment – accompanied by an experienced forester/ arborist or instructor
· Work experience in a commercial firm opportunities
All PPE, chainsaw + tools and climbing kit is included in this package
All of our training team are Lantra approved arborist instructors. Get in touch to get yourself booked on to one of our many courses including chainsaw training, tree cutting courses and LOLER inspection courses.